Financial Aid at Entourage Institute Beauty School
Financial Assistance is available to those who qualify.
We understand that everyone’s financial situation is unique, and Entourage Institute wants to help ensure that each student receives the best financial assistance. We work with each student on an individual basis to go over financing options and placement plans. Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
Enroll today to get started on your career planning session!
Follow these easy steps to get started!
- Go online to www.pin.ed.gov and create a Pin for your online Financial Aid application (FAFSA)
- If you are a dependent* student, your parent will also need to create a Pin to complete the Financial Aid application (FAFSA)
- Your Pin will be ready to use immediately
- You need your Federal and State tax return
- If you are a dependent* student you will need your parents Federal and State tax return
- Fill out your FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Choose the Entourage Institute school code #041796
- Sign electronically with your Pin
Contact us 48-72 hours after submitting your FAFSA to schedule Financial Aid Counseling Session with a Financial Aid Advisor. If you have any questions or get stuck at any point during the application process please call and speak with one of our Financail Aid Advisors.
*If you can answer yes to any of the following questions you are NOT considered Dependent:
1. Are you 24 years of age or older?
2. Are you married?
3. Do you have children that receive more that half of their support from you?
4. Do you support anyone other than your children?
5. Are you currently serving on active duty with the US Armed Forces?
6. Are you a vetern?
7. Are you an emanicated minor?
8. Are you in foster care or a ward of the court?
9. Are you homeless or at risk of being homeless?
Student Loan Information
Click the link below for more information on Financial Aid and Student Loans
Net Price Calculator
To get an estimated cost for your program, please use your Net Price Calculator.